- Carrière in olie & gas
We are looking for an Offshore Medic / HSE
We are looking for an Offshore Medic / HSE Offshore Medic / HSE representative for our pioneering and innovative walk2work/ERRV DP II class vessels. They are equipped with a motion compensated gangway (MCG) a motion compensated crane (MCC), and sophisticated chemical cargo transfer systems. These vessels accommodate an extensive ERRV hospital, network equipment and installations. Do you like to be the multi skilled, flexible team player? Then we are looking for you!
The Offshore Medic – HSE representative:
- guards the health, safety and welfare of all on board
- is in the lead of medical first aid activities on board, in close cooperation with the on shore back up medical service
- coordinates the HSE on board
- ensures compliance with company HSE guidelines, policies and regulations
- takes care of the shipboard cargo and muster administration (Vantage system)
- ensures that employees conduct job safety assessments
- provides direct coaching to improve safety performance and hazard recognition.
- Is responsible for incident reportin
In case the deck foreman is not available:
- acts as Person in Command of the MCG
- takes care of the launching procedure of the fast rescue crafts
In addition to the Wagenborg core competences (solution driven, cooperative and safe working) we ask the following competences: safety awareness and control, stress tolerance and adaptability, Cooperation, Accuracy and Communication.
Knowledge and experience
Knowledge required by STCW, Offshore Industry and Customer demands, such as VCA-VOL. You have an excellent command of Dutch and English, both verbal and in writing. You need to have relevant experience in First Aid preferable in the Offshore Industry/ First Aid Hospital.
- Valid HSE Offshore Medic certificate
- Valid Offshore Medical examination certificate
- Valid Seafarer Medical certificate
- Valid BIG registration
- Valid VCA Vol
- Valid Basic Safety
- Valid Bosiet certificate
- Valid Passport
- Salary according to scale;
- Favourable secondary terms of employment.
Contact and application
Click on 'apply', fill in the form, add your motivation letter and CV and press 'send'. We will inform you as soon as possible about the further procedure