- Carrière in olie & gas
Due to expansion of our Asset Condition & Compliance services we are looking for a full-time
SURVEYOR M / V
(mechanical, electrical or multi-discipline)
The surveyor carries out various kinds of technical inspections on assets and equipment used in the oil & gas industry and provides expertise to owners and other parties of interest
Tasks & responsibilities include (but are not limited to): kick-off meetings with the client, witnessing of tests, inspecting drilling assets and equipment, evaluation of (management/maintenance) systems, desktop studies, daily reporting, close-out verification of findings, etc. Findings are to be recorded and reported to client and Wagenborg Foxdrill focal points.
The surveyor is onsite focal point to the client and works closely together with relevant personnel to carry out the agreed scope to full satisfaction of the client. Activities are carried out under supervision of the Wagenborg Foxdrill Operations manager and Project Manager.
The inspection and / or testing activities mostly take place at drilling sites (onshore) or drilling assets (offshore). Working at manufacturing facilities and client offices can also be expected.
We are looking for competent personnel with proven experience in the oil and gas industry, who can represent Wagenborg Foxdrill in a professional manner and independently deliver Asset Condition & Compliance services in accordance with our HSEQ standards and client requirements.
- A completed technical education at Bachelor degree;
- Full (professional) proficiency in Dutch and English (including technical reporting);
- Proficient in technical inspections and testing of equipment and systems
- Proficient in writing detailed reports;
- Familiar with relevant industry requirements, standards and regulations related to technical inspections of drilling assets and equipment;
- You are willing and able to work on- and offshore;
- You are willing to travel and work abroad (including extended periods and at irregular basis), including client offices, facilities and drilling sites
- You are in good physical condition and can coop with various work environments (including hot & cold climates)
- You are in possession of valid medical examination (NOGEPA) and certificates for Basic Offshore Safety (BOSIET) and helicopter underwater escape (HUET) training or are willing to obtain these;
- Proficient in use of MS Word and Excel;
- In possession of a valid driving license (European class B or equivalent).
- You like to and are able to work both independently and in a team;
- You are communicative and interact socially with others easily;
- You are stress resistant, persevering and prepared to work on working days of 12 hours;
Successful candidates recognise themselves in the following description: commercial mindset, communicative, innovative, customer-oriented, skilled in planning and organizing.
Additionally Royal Wagenborg core competences are of relevance; cooperative, solution-oriented and a entrepreneurial mindset).
- A challenging position within a growing company;
- A possibility to contribute to further growth and development of our Asset Condition & Compliance services
- Variation in work activities and locations and a large degree of independence;
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions;
- Pleasant working atmosphere.
Interested? Click on 'apply', fill in the form, add your motivation letter and CV and press 'send'. We will inform you as soon as possible about the further procedure.